Super Puzzle Platformer Super Puzzle Platformer

One suggestion for perfection

Make it so those coins you pick up get put in a bank to purchase stat/weapon upgrades for progressively harder levels. I would never stop playing a game like that. But since this is basically an arcade mode, it gets a little old. Love the concept though.

Robot Clashes Robot Clashes

An exercise in futility

Really well made game, but I played a round for 15 minutes where we were just throwing armies at each other. There was no point. Not a bad game, but there's little room for strategy.

[RESPAWN] [RESPAWN]

I don't care about one last thing I should know

There was no reason for level 19. Otherwise, good game.

Solipskier Solipskier

Awesome game, 1 suggestion

Have a bonus multiplier based on speed rather than speed based on a bonus multiplier. It makes no sense to stop dead in my tracks because I hit 3 jump sections in a row and couldn't find a goal in the randomly generated mix. Other than that, really addictive and fun game.

The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

You nailed it

I played this game, not knowing what The Room even was. I found the singular reference to Claudette's breast cancer perplexing and the introduction of the random guy (Steven?) at the surprise party horribly executed. Only after a quick browse through Wikipedia did I realize you were trying to emulate the terrible direction/production quality of the movie itself. Kudos, you succeeded.

Also, I enjoyed spoon hunting.

Red Code 2 Red Code 2

What the hell

I'll probably play this game again because it has a lot of good stuff going for it, but the switch from the single shot, energy efficient starting weapon into a energy-chugging, piece of crap laser was a game-ruiner and an obvious oversight. I obtained it at the 3rd pylon. While you might of thought it would be great to replace a basic weapon with a sweet new toy, I had invested all of my points into that one weapon only to be rendered useless by the upgrade.

Suggestion: make the powerup an unlockable option that can be turned on and off.

Ultimate Tactics Ultimate Tactics

Great mechanics

But falls short of excellence. Everything is in place: graphics, sounds, music, gameplay, but the lack of customized skill tree or stat distribution gives the feeling of mindlessly progressing through a non-existent story. I love tactics style, so this gets above average, but I would LOVE to see this redone with a skill menu/class system to make me want to play.

Don't Look Back Don't Look Back

Great thoughtful game.

If any of you are familiar with the Greek myth from which this is drawn, it adds interesting depth.

Fear Unlimited Issue2 Fear Unlimited Issue2

Couldn't even play it.

Looks fun, and everything works well in the tutorial, but when I enter the first battle, the sword slash button doesn't work, no matter if I set the action to a different key or not. Unplayable.

FWG Evolution FWG Evolution

I didn't think it was going to be too fun...

Then it stole 2 hours of my life. It was good though. As an extra reward for nurturing the ultimate bug, you should make one really f-ing hard fight in the arena that only appears after you beat the game. Only suggestion, nice work.