Shoe- "Egg" Shoe- "Egg"

Can't stop watching

Something about the song and the animation style keeps making me hit replay. So awesome.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

If you weren't so god damn naturally hilarious...

You could actually make a really good anime.

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01

AHAHAHAHA

"WTF he snuck up on his own dick"

Hallogasm Hallogasm

I LOVE THIS SHIT

The best part is when the dad turns into a rock god and karate kicks his son in the face. Fantastic movie, I need more.

Xionic Madness Xionic Madness

Would make the sickest game ever

I mean think about it, if you had 4 different characters with unique weapons and abilities. Very cool graphics, keep up the good work.

Halo: Lost in Time Halo: Lost in Time

Great singing voice

Nice replay easter egg. Oh pretty sweet movie too.

Attack of the Birds Attack of the Birds

Nice idea

The best part and the only reason I'm writing this review is because I actually laughed out loud when he dodged the bird and it exploded a building in the background. That was hilarious.

Mindchamber &amp;lt;/3 Mindchamber </3

Hilarious

Love both authors, I came back and watched this again and noticed the ending message changed from "I miss you" to "I <3 you"... maybe to make it less gay? I mean, c'mon if you're half way there, you should just go all out. Nice short though.

And Stamper's audio is amazing.

Tomorrows-Nobody responds:

I wasn't aware "miss" was gayer than "<3"

XIN Session 18 (Finale) XIN Session 18 (Finale)

Incredible work of art

Your style, story, and dialogue are exceptional. I watched up to XIN 13 a while ago but that was the latest one so I took a break. Just finished the series and it was definitely worth watching. Any future projects? I would be very excited to see more of this, though I know this particular story arc is closed.

Madness Consternation Madness Consternation

Good, but...

Having the hero die and just come back doesn't leave room for much suspense. The point of bandaging him up over and over gave the impression he was perservering, but now it just seems silly. Maybe he could've been reanimated in a different form (like the clown)? Still an awesome animation.

I suggest you make another, more kick ass, madness interactive. The style of Madness definitely lends itself to a videogame. The first one was awesome and I would play another one endlessly.